Tuesday, June 7, 2011

BUS 528 - Preparation

A. Create a blog, upload a link to the blog to the project management blog forum. You can use any blog system, but I would recommend blogger.com. The first posting in your blog should be a short introduction to yourself, why did you choose this class and what do you expect to learn from this course. (30 min, upload link to your blog to project management blog forum at the top of this page)

================================================================


A.      My name is Yoke Hew (you can call me Joyce).  This is my last semester with CALMAT. Before I leave CALMAT with the MBA degree, I think this Project Management class is important for my future projects. The knowledge from the class will help me to manage my projects well and efficient.

No comments:

Post a Comment