Saturday, June 11, 2011

BUS 528 - Preparation - 'SMART' Project

The project I am going to work on will be my Capstone project. My goal of this project is to finish my project on time. I will work on a business plan for my future eCommerce business.

“SMART” goal is ‘S’pecific, ‘M’easurable, ‘Agreed Upon’, ‘R’ealistic and ‘T’ime-Framed. The goal of the project is to make sure I complete the project on time. First of all, I will find a Specific title of the project which will be a business plan of my future eCommerce business. This business plan will be a summary of what I have learnt from CALMAT. The length of the project will be 2 months. After I choose the title I will talk with my professor to make sure he’s ok with it before I start writing on the project. I will use MS Project software to do my time frame to manage the project from start to end.

1 comment:

  1. It is a great idea using the capstone project as the project in the PM class. Good job.

    ReplyDelete